• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMOexp :Sollants, powerful magical creatures known for their valuable
Sollant Farming Locations:

Sollants, powerful magical creatures known for their valuable drops,Throne and Liberty Lucent can be found in specific zones within Throne and Liberty.

Research and identify the most suitable Sollant farming locations based on your character's level and gear.

Solo Farming vs. Group Farming:

While group farming can be efficient, the focus here is on a solo Sollant Grind build for adventurers who prefer self-reliance and optimal loot collection.

Solo farming allows for greater control over the pace and strategy of the grind.

Sword and Shield / Greatsword Combination:

The chosen build for the Sollant Grind combines the versatility of Sword and Shield with the heavy-hitting power of the Greatsword.

This combination provides a balanced approach to defense and offense, allowing for effective crowd control and sustained damage output.

Building the Best Sollant Grind Build:

Gear Selection:

Prioritize gear that enhances both your offensive and defensive capabilities.

Look for items that increase critical hit chance, attack speed, and provide bonuses to both sword and greatsword damage.

Sword and Shield Loadout:

Equip a high-quality Sword and Shield combination with defensive attributes.

Focus on shield abilities that provide crowd control and damage mitigation.

Greatsword Mastery:

Choose a Greatsword with high damage output and critical hit bonuses.

Select skills that synergize well with the fast-paced nature of the Sollant Grind.

Critical Hit Emphasis:

Allocate points to abilities or skills that enhance critical hit chance and critical hit damage.

Critical hits play a crucial role in maximizing your damage output during the grind.

Defensive Skills:

Invest in defensive skills that complement the Sword and Shield playstyle.

Abilities that provide temporary invulnerability, increased block chance, or crowd control resistance enhance survivability during the grind.

Attack Speed Boosts:

Enhance your attack speed through gear and skill selections.

Faster attacks improve your overall damage per second, allowing for quicker dispatching of Sollants.

Mobility Enhancements:

Consider skills or gear that enhance your character's mobility.

Quick movement is valuable for positioning during the grind,[/url]
[url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Throne-and-liberty/Lucent.html]throne and liberty lucent price
especially when facing multiple Sollants.
I'm a big fan of MMOexp. From first being a member of mmoexp and buying FIFA/FUT coins and other gaming products from him; to now, I've become a co-owner and occasionally I'll sell him my extra FC 24 COINS at a premium price to make a living